Financial Due Diligence
5 (five) days
- 18 – 22 December 2017
- 17 – 21 September 2018
- 03 – 07 December 2018
Novotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In the world of mergers and acquisitions, it is important for a purchaser to conduct its “due diligence” with respect to the historical and forecasted activities of a potential target company. Due diligence could include inquiries into the financial, tax, legal, commercial, human resources, regulatory and environmental affairs of the company. Due diligence is critical as significant value involved in buying a business both in time and money and the quality of financial information can vary significantly. When done properly, financial due diligence provides valuable information to support a fair purchase price and ensures the appropriate warranties and representations are included in the purchase agreement.
- General overview of due diligence
- Stages of due diligence
- The importance and purpose of financial due diligence
- Fundamental principles of financial due diligence
- Mechanism of financial due diligence
- Contents of financial due diligence
- Common issues seen in financial due diligence
- Follow up work after due diligence
A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, examples, individual & group exercises, and case studies.
- CFO-s and Finance Managers
- Corporate Planning Managers / Officers
- Private Equity Investors
- Management Consultants, Corporate Lawyers
- Directors, General Managers, Managers, Heads,
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in financial due diligence.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.