4 (four) days
- 17 – 20 June 2019
- 12 – 15 November 2019
Novotel Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia or similar
Although resume evaluations, recommendations, tests and other personnel selection tools are important, the interview is the most critical element in the personnel selection process. It is thus of the utmost importance that all directors, managers, supervisors and other executives who conduct personnel selection interviews are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and skills.
To equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct professional personnel selection interviews that lead to sound personnel hiring decisions.
- Overview recruitment & selection process
- Concept of effective personnel selection interviews
- Planning and preparation for personnel selection interviews
- Analysis of application letters, resumes and follow-up correspondences
- Tools for personnel selection interviews
- Competency-based and performance-based interview techniques
- Uncovering motivation and work style/culture
- Uncovering performance at previous jobs
- Analysis of fits/gaps between the applicant competency profile and job competency profile
- Tools for comparative analysis
- Ranking of qualified applicants
- Preparing applicants’ evaluation reports
A proper combination of short lectures, discussions, exercises, case studies, role plays and other activities.
This program is meant for people whose job include conducting personnel selection interviews . Past participants include:
- HR Heads/Directors/Managers
- Personnel Recruitment & Selection Specialists
- Directors & General Managers
- Managers & Supervisors
- US$ 1900.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.