Effective Employee Relations Management
5 (five) days
On specific request for a group of 5 persons or more.
Novotel Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia or similar
Maintaining a strong employer and employee relationship can be the key to the ultimate success of an organization, the results are advantageous. It is known that if a strong employee relationship is in place, employees will be more productive, more efficient, create less conflict and will be more loyal.
After completion of this program participants will be better able to:
- Understand the concept and crux of effective employee relations
- Craft strategies, plans, programs policies & procedures that strengthen employee relations
- Manage implementation and employee relations strategies, plans and programs
- The 5W&H of effective employee relations management
- Factors influencing employee relations
- Measuring the quality of employee relations
- Setting employee relations objectives
- Analyzing internal and external situations effecting the quality of employee relations
- Crafting strategies, plans & programs that strengthen employee relations
- Identifying the required organization culture for a strong employee relations
- Developing the required organization culture for a strong employee relations
- A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, discussions, individual & groups exercises and cases
- How to maintain a strong employee relations
- Human Resources Managers, Supervisors & Officers
- Industrial Relations Specialists
- All Managers and Supervisors
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.