Effective Cash-Flow Management
5 (five) days
- 11 – 15 December 2017
- 05 – 09 March 2018
- 23 – 27 July 2018
Novotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
Cash flow management is one of the most essential parts of finance management. Its main purpose is to ensure that an organization is able to sustain its operations and has sufficient fund to fulfill its operational obligations and cover its short-term liabilities.
After attending this course, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the concept of effective cash-flow management and the critical role cash plays in determining eventual success or failure of a business
- Maintaining an optimal level of cash that is neither excessive nor deficient.
- The concept of effective cash flow management
- The Link between the three financial statements – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement.
- Key Consideration in cash-flow management
- Structure of cash-flow statement – operating activities, investing activities and financing activities
- Setting cash-flow related objectives / target ratios
- Cash conversion cycle
- Analyzing aspects which may influence achievement of the cash-flow objectives
- Choosing the right cash-flow strategies
- Managing working capital to improve cash flows
- Managing inventory, receivables and payables
- Managing receipts and disbursements
- Determining financing needs based on cash flow requirements
- Financing cash shortfall
- Investing cash excess
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, exercises and activities.
- Finance and related Managers / Supervisors/Officers
- Non Finance Managers / Supervisors / Officers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in managing cash-flow.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.