Strategic Marketing Management
5 (five) days
- 09 – 13 April 2018
- 08 – 12 October 2018
Novotel Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
At the end of the training, the participants would be better able to:
- Set appropriate strategic marketing objectives
- Conduct market and company analyses
- Craft effective marketing strategy and plans
- Choose and develop the appropriate marketing organization
Through a critical linkage of leading-edge concepts and best practices, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to effectively craft marketing strategies, plans and programs. The topics covered will include:
- Introduction to strategic management
- Pre-requirements for strategic marketing management
- Setting appropriate strategic marketing and related objectives
- Conducting marketing related external situation analysis
- Pinpointing related key success factors
- Conducting marketing and related internal situation analysis
- Pinpointing related SWOT
- How to identify marketing strategy options
- How to evaluate the identified strategy options
- Choosing the most appropriate marketing strategy
- Choosing and developing the right marketing organization
- Developing fitting marketing and related policies
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies.
This program is a must for senior Marketing Executives, mid level Marketing Managers, Business Owners and all those who must provide significant contribution in determining company’s marketing strategy & plans.
- US$ 2500.- per person, net into our account
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +62 21 7456755
Fax : +62 21 7452049
Registration closing date : 4 (four) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program.
If you wish to enroll to this program, kindly complete and submit the form below.